Pages

5 January 2015

The Return.....

I stood at the bridge and gazed at the sky,
I gazed at the swirling waters below,
And wondered at life's vicissitudes.

The shafts of sunlight fell on the waters
broken only by the branches of trees.
They made the waters sparkle as if
someone had dropped pieces of golden ice.

The tiny waves danced-I felt they were mocking me....
"Are you a coward?"they asked."Face life boldly,
do your duty and hanker not after worldly pleasures...
which are but mirages of pain".

I sensed a new reason to live anew...to face life

Life is beautiful,it is too precious to waste 
worrying,hurting,hankering,expecting.....

Aren't the beauties of nature not reason enough ?
Aren't your loved ones', care and love not enough ?
AREN'T YOU YOURSELF A REASON ENOUGH ? For living life to the hilt.

Time -stops for none, Death-waits for none....

So walk along with time and ready
yourself for a life of happiness....to a new sunshine.


No comments:

Post a Comment