Pages

18 January 2015

Children of a Lesser God ( from a Home)

Am I a child of a lesser God ?
Am I a life that no one wants ?
Am I a waste in this material world ?

Then why do I feel all alone ?

My father ...the creator (they tell me)
Created and vanished.
My mother ...the carrier (they tell me)
Delivered and abandoned.
The world ...all curious
Pitied and sympathised.

And now, I feel all alone....

What is my role in this ever-changing world?
What is the plan that God has chalked out for me?
What did the world feel about me?

I know not...and so I feel all alone..

I learnt my lessons early in life,
I learnt about 'survival of the fittest'.
I learnt that 'where there is a will, there is a way'
But in spite of wisdom acquired,

I feel alone...

I want to be a success in life, I know not how.
I want the world to love me...for myself
Not their sympathy.
I want to be a 'normal person'
Not the apprehensive,mixed-up character that I am.

I thank the world for letting me survive.
I thank the people for their concern.

But...I am not the child of a lesser God...

I am ME, Myself....an individual on my own,
Who wants love and acceptance
And nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment