Pages

12 March 2015

Happiness challenge day 9 ..... Jai Shri Krishn

Watching the Mahabharat serial without missing too many episodes is something that gives me great happiness...especially the sermons of Shri Krishn. His naughty looks and smile and his ageless wisdom would make my day. Many of us seldom realise that what The Lord has said in the Bhagavad Gita is something that makes our life easier if we follow it, to the best of our ability. Though my daughter teases me saying that I like the actor who plays The Lord, I like to believe that Shri Krishn looked like this. Even if it is an actor playing the role, probably while essaying it , he is filled with divinity.....or so I like to think...making him truly successful in the role....
Anyway happiness is watching Shri Krishn on the small screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment