Pages

12 March 2015

Happiness Challenge day 8.... A rose is a rose is a Rose...:)

The heady smell of roses specially the paneer roses fill my heart with fragrance amd joy. Mom always had a garden with a section full of roses...dark red, pink, orange , violet pink, maroon, double color et all. I loved stepping into the garden each morning to see which and how many had bloomed. 
It reminds of my school days when I stole roses secretly to gift them to my favourite teachers and friends. Mom would never allow me to pluck because she believed that roses and all flowers look lovely on plant. So I secretly pussy-footed to the garden when she was away and hastily stuffed the plucked rose into my school bag. I also remember the time when I presented my favourite Physics master with a rose..:). He didn't accept but softly told me that if I wanted to please him I should score good marks in Physics. I hated him for a few hours then, but understand the wisdom of his words now.
Great teachers are made of these.....sadly they are a rare breed nowadays...

No comments:

Post a Comment